Terms & Conditions:
When you make purchase goods or services or make bookings and payments on this website SADDLEHILLRANCH.COM, you are required to tick to acknowledge that you have read and accepted our Terms & Conditions, as shown below.
It is very much in your best interest to read these terms in order that you are fully aware of the conditions under which you purchase. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact SADDLE HILL RANCH AND RESORT CAMEROON by email INFO@SADDLEHILLRANCH.COM
Standard Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all online transactions made to SADDLE HILL RANCH AND RESORT CAMEROON. Please refer to Sections II and/or III below when purchasing Goods and Services online from SADDLE HILL RANCH AND RESORT CAMEROON. When booking a place on a Conference or Event please see Section IV below.
SADDLE HILL RANCH AND RESORT CAMEROON may change these terms from time to time without notice. Changes will apply to any subsequent transactions with SADDLE HILL RANCH AND RESORT CAMEROON.
Nothing in these Conditions excludes or limits the liability of SADDLE HILL RANCH AND RESORT CAMEROON for death or personal injury caused by the SADDLE HILL RANCH AND RESORT CAMEROON negligence, or for fraudulent misrepresentation. Subject to the preceding sentence, Condition 11 constitutes the entire financial liability of the SADDLE HILL RANCH AND RESORT CAMEROON (including any liability for the acts or omissions of its employees, agents and sub-contractors) to the Buyer in respect of: (i) any breach of these Conditions; and (ii) any representation, statement or negligent act or omission, including negligence arising under or in connection with the contract.
The acknowledgement of the order and these Conditions together constitute the entire agreement between the parties relating to the contract.
Each right or remedy of SADDLE HILL RANCH AND RESORT CAMEROON under the contract is without prejudice to any other right or remedy of SADDLE HILL RANCH AND RESORT CAMEROON whether under the contract or not.
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility. All payments are subject to the following conditions.
Your payment will normally reach the SADDLE HILL RANCH AND RESORT CAMEROON account to which you are making a payment, the following working day. However, time should be allowed for processing transactions, particularly through PayPal.
1. We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct account due to you quoting an incorrect account number or incorrect personal details.
2. Neither can we accept liability if payment is refused or declined by PayPal or the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
3. If PayPal or the card supplier declines payment, SADDLE HILL RANCH AND RESORT CAMEROON is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
4. The data that you provide during this transaction will only be used for the purpose of recording your payment. We shall abide by the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 and ensure that the data is used for no other purposes and is disclosed to no third party, except in respect of data that it is necessary to provide to the SADDLE HILL RANCH AND RESORT CAMEROON e-commerce provider. PayPal and the SADDLE HILL RANCH AND RESORT CAMEROON e-commerce provider will retain some personal information so that we can access payment records in the event of queries or incomplete payment information. Any credit/debit card details given by you will not be retained in their entirety. Information will only be retained for a reasonable period and then destroyed.
5. In no event will SADDLE HILL RANCH AND RESORT CAMEROON be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
6. Refunds, if applicable, will only be made to the PayPal account or credit/debit card used for the original transaction.
Sale of Goods
1. In these Conditions, the Delivery Address means the address specified in the personal details you, the Buyer, have supplied.
2. The contract will be subject to these Conditions of Sale, to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions.
3. Any date specified by SADDLE HILL RANCH AND RESORT CAMEROON for delivery/collection of the Goods is intended to be an estimate, and delivery will be within a reasonable time.
4. If for any reason the Buyer will not accept delivery of the Goods when SADDLE HILL RANCH AND RESORT CAMEROON notifies the Buyer that they are ready for delivery (the time of delivery/collection), or SADDLE HILL RANCH AND RESORT CAMEROON is unable to deliver the Goods on time because the Buyer has not provided appropriate instructions or the Buyer has not collected the goods from the Collection Point:-
(i) risk in the Goods will pass to the Buyer
(ii) the Goods will be deemed to have been delivered; and
(iii) APT may store the Goods until delivery/collection, where upon the Buyer will be liable for all related costs and expenses (including, without limitation, storage and insurance).
5. The Goods are at the risk of the Buyer from the time of delivery/collection. Ownership of the Goods will not pass to the Buyer until SADDLE HILL RANCH AND RESORT CAMEROON has received cleared payment in full in respect of the Goods.
6. Unless otherwise agreed by SADDLE HILL RANCH AND RESORT CAMEROON in writing, the price for the Goods will be the price as displayed on the SADDLE HILL RANCH AND RESORT CAMEROON Shop Web Site. That price is subject to the addition of all costs or charges in relation to postage, carriage and insurance, where applicable, and payment must be received in advance in all transactions.
7. The Buyer will make all payments due, in advance, under the contract of sale, without any deduction.
8. SADDLE HILL RANCH AND RESORT CAMEROON confirms that (subject to the other provisions of these Conditions) upon delivery the Goods will be of satisfactory quality within the meaning of the Sale of Goods Act 1979. SADDLE HILL RANCH AND RESORT CAMEROON will not be liable for a breach of this Condition unless:
(i) the Buyer gives written notice of the defect to SADDLE HILL RANCH AND RESORT CAMEROON , and (if the defect is as a result of damage in transit) to the carrier, within fourteen (14) days after the time when the Buyer discovers or ought to have discovered the defect; and
(ii) SADDLE HILL RANCH AND RESORT CAMEROON is given a reasonable opportunity after receiving the notice to examine the Goods, and the Buyer (if asked to do so by SADDLE HILL RANCH AND RESORT CAMEROON) returns the Goods to SADDLE HILL RANCH AND RESORT CAMEROON, at the Buyer's cost, for the examination to take place there.
9. APT will not be liable for a breach of Condition 8 if:
(i) the Buyer makes any further use of the Goods after giving notice; or
(ii) the defect arises because the Buyer failed to follow SADDLE HILL RANCH AND RESORT CAMEROON instructions as to the storage, installation, commissioning, use or maintenance of the Goods or (if there are none) good trade practice; or
(iii) the Buyer alters or repairs the Goods without the consent of SADDLE HILL RANCH AND RESORT CAMEROON.
10. All warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law (save for the conditions implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979) are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from the contract.
11. Subject to Condition 10:
(i) SADDLE HILL RANCH AND RESORT CAMEROON total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation or otherwise arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of the contract will be limited to the price of the Goods; and
(ii) SADDLE HILL RANCH AND RESORT CAMEROON will not be liable to the Buyer for loss of profit, loss of business or depletion of goodwill nor for any indirect or consequential liability, loss or damage which arises out of or in connection with the contract.
12. SADDLE HILL RANCH AND RESORT CAMEROON reserves the right to defer the date of delivery / collection or to cancel the contract in the case of any strike, lockout, disorder, fire, explosion, accident or stoppage of or affecting the SADDLE HILL RANCH AND RESORT CAMEROON business or work which is beyond its reasonable control and which prevents or hinders the delivery of the Goods.
13. Cancellation. Please see cancellations
Sale of Services
1. Unless otherwise agreed by SADDLE HILL RANCH AND RESORT CAMEROON in writing, the price for the Services will be the price as displayed on the SADDLE HILL RANCH AND RESORT CAMEROON Shop Web Site. That price is subject to the addition of all taxes costs or charges in relation to provision of the Services, where applicable, and payment must be received in advance in all transactions.
2. The Buyer will make all payments due, in advance, under the contract of sale, without any deduction.
3. Cancellation. Please see cancellations
Conferences and Events
1. Cancellation of a Conference or Event by SADDLE HILL RANCH AND RESORT CAMEROON. SADDLE HILL RANCH AND RESORT CAMEROON reserves the right to cancel a Conference or Event or any associated event at its sole discretion. In the event of such a cancellation SADDLE HILL RANCH AND RESORT CAMEROON will refund the value of the booking or any ticket sold upon proof of purchase. SADDLE HILL RANCH AND RESORT CAMEROON expressly excludes any liability for any direct or indirect losses or damages howsoever arising as a result of such cancellation and will not, for example, be responsible for any travel or accommodation costs incurred. In the event of cancellation, SADDLE HILL RANCH AND RESORT CAMEROON will use reasonable endeavours to publicise the cancellation and details will be posted on the website associated with the Conference or event. Attendees are responsible for checking this information prior to the event.
2. Cancellation by you. Please see cancellations